Students in grades 7-12 will be able to set up their iPads in the Becker High School Media Center on August 22-26. High School students will be able to take their devices home while students in 7-8 will leave their device until the first week of school.
Students in Grades 5-6 will receive their devices after school has begun.
- Review the iPad 1:1 Handbook with their child
- Register for the date and time your child will set up their device
- Select an iPad Protection Option
- List students who are part of the family plan (if applicable)
- Students should review their Apple ID account information
If these dates/times do not work for your family - please know we will have devices ready for students to pick up on the first day of school. To expedite the process for your child, please have your iPad Protection selection made prior to the first day of school.